Monday, September 2, 2013

First Glimpse of the Enthronement Mission in Uganda! God is good!


+


Dear Friends, 

This morning I received a precious and wonderful gift that brought tears to my eyes as soon as I opened the mail on my computer.  Father Oliver Tambo, a priest serving at the Cathedral in Nairobi, Kenya, assisted the Enthronement Team while they were leading the Enthronement Mission to the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Uganda.  He was kind enough to send me a screen shot from his tablet of one of the pictures that he took while assisting at the Mission:




The first thing that I noticed was Lisa (with the red shirt) standing in the midst of all of those people!  All of those people!  Too many to count! Then I noticed Judi sitting in the front row with the grey colored shirt on (if you click on the picture, it will enlarge in size on your screen so that you can see it better).

God is good!  All the time!


Please remember Lisa, Theresa, Judi and Giannine in your prayers today as they begin the long trip home.  Please also remember Father William, Pamella and all of the pilgrims that are returning home after the Mission in Uganda.


Thank you so much for your prayers!!  They are so very much needed and appreciated!

Love to All, 

Mary










No comments:

Post a Comment