Friday, June 13, 2014

Quick Update: Ginianne and Lisa's Bags Arrived

                                                                                     +

Happy Feast of St. Anthony!  The Patron of Finding Lost Items!

I was blessed to wake up this morning to a text from Judi, a member of the Team that will be flying to Tanzania to join Lisa, Ginianne and Pamela next week for the last leg of the pilgrimage - to assist and work at the large Mission of the Enthronement of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  Judi let me know that she called a contact on our Africa contact list (good thinking Judi!  And duh to me!) and she discovered that all is well - Ginianne arrived safely and Lisa received her bags.

When I sent the blog post yesterday, I received an email from a friend before I went to bed who wrote: "I bet she gets them tomorrow - the Feast of St. Anthony".    I have no idea when Lisa received them but we discovered that she found them on this wonderful feast for this amazing and precious saint!

GOD IS GOOD!  ALL THE TIME!

Many Thanks for all of your prayers for Lisa and Ginianne!

Let the Work Be His Always…

     Sacred Heart of Jesus, Have Mercy on Us…
            Rosa Mystica, Pray for Us…
                    St. Anthony, Pray for Us...


No comments:

Post a Comment